How To Clean The Lens Of CNC laser cutting machine?
The laser system’s optical lenses are consumables. To maximize service life and minimize operating costs, the lenses must be cleaned in strict accordance with this specification.
During the replacement process, optical lenses must be placed, inspected, and installed so that they are not damaged or contaminated. After installing a new lens, it should be cleaned on a regular basis.
CNC Laser Cutting Machine Lens Why Will Be Dirty
When the laser cuts the material, the working surface emits a large amount of gas and splashes, causing the CNC laser cutting machine lens to be damaged. When contaminants land on the surface of the lens, energy from the laser beam is absorbed, resulting in a thermal lens effect. The operator can remove and clean the lens if it has not yet developed thermal stress.
1000W Fiber Laser Cutting Machine for Metal Signs article describes how laser cutting machines cut metal signs
How to clean CNC laser cutting machine lens
Any sticky matter, or even oil droplets printed on the nails, will increase the absorption rate of the lens and shorten its service life during installation and cleaning. Using Huagong Laser’s daily laser lens operation as an example, the following preventive measures must be implemented:
1. Never install the lens with your bare hands. Use finger cots or rubber gloves to protect your fingers.
2. To avoid scratches on the CNC laser cutting machine lens’s surface, avoid using sharp instruments.
3. When taking the CNC laser cutting machine lens, avoid touching the film and instead grasp the lens’s edge.
4. The lens should be tested and cleaned in a clean, dry environment. On the surface of a good workbench, there should be several layers of cleaning paper towels and several sheets of lens cleaning tissue.
5. The user should avoid talking above the CNC laser cutting machine lens and keep food, beverages, and other potentially hazardous materials away from the work area.
Cleaning CNC laser cutting machine lens precautions
When cleaning the CNC laser cutting machine lens, a method with a low risk should be used. The steps listed below are designed for this purpose, and users should follow them.
1. Use a blowing balloon to blow off the floats on the original’s surface, especially for lenses with tiny particles and floccules on the surface. This step is required. However, do not use compressed air on the production line because the air will contain oil mist and water droplets, further contaminating the lens.
2. Clean the CNC laser cutting machine lens lightly with analytical pure acetone. Because this acetone is nearly anhydrous, it reduces the possibility of lens contamination.
The cotton ball must be dipped in acetone, and the lens must be cleaned in a circular motion under light. When a cotton swab becomes dirty, it must be replaced. To avoid the formation of crenellations, the cleaning should be done all at once.
If the lens, such as a CNC laser cutting machine lens, has two coated surfaces, each surface must be cleaned in this manner. To protect the first side, place it on a layer of clean lens paper.
If acetone is unable to remove all of the dirt, use acid vinegar to clean it. The dissolution of the dirt is used in acid vinegar cleaning to remove the dirt, but it will not damage the optical lens. This acid vinegar can be experimental grade (diluted to 50% strength), or it can be household white vinegar containing 6% acetic acid.
The cleaning procedure is identical to that of acetone, and then acetone is used to remove the acid vinegar and dry the CNC laser cutting machine lens. At this point, the cotton balls should be changed frequently to ensure that the acid is completely absorbed and hydrated. Until it is thoroughly cleaned.
3. When pollutants and lens damage cannot be removed by cleaning, particularly when the film has been burned due to metal splash and dirt, the only way to restore good performance is to replace the lens.