Steel structure is an engineering structure composed of processing, connecting and installing steel plates, round steel, steel pipes, steel cables and various types of steel. Steel structures need to withstand various possible natural and man-made environmental effects and are engineering structures and structures with sufficient reliability and good social and economic benefits.
2. Future Development Trends
(1) Market demand growth: With the development of the economy and the continuous expansion of the scale of urban construction, the demand for high-quality, high-efficiency buildings is also growing. The characteristics of steel structures make them ideal for meeting market demands, so the steel structure industry is expected to continue to maintain steady growth with special laser equipment.
(2) Increased awareness of green environmental protection: With the continuous improvement of environmental protection awareness, the resource consumption and environmental pollution problems of traditional building materials have become increasingly prominent. In contrast, steel structure buildings have the advantages of resource conservation, energy conservation and emission reduction, and can meet the requirements of green buildings. Therefore, in the context of sustainable development, the steel structure industry is expected to usher in more opportunities.
(3) Technological innovation promotes industry development: The steel structure industry has high technical requirements in terms of materials, design, construction, etc. Technological innovation will promote the development of the industry. For example, improvements in laser technology can improve the strength and durability of steel structures, optimization in design can meet the needs of different scenarios, and improvements in construction technology can shorten the construction period and reduce costs. With the continuous advancement of science and technology, the steel structure industry will usher in more innovations and breakthroughs.
(4) Policy support and standards: The government’s policy support for promoting green buildings and energy conservation and emission reduction will promote the development of the steel structure industry. At the same time, relevant specifications and standards are constantly being improved, improving the standardization and reliability of the industry. The guidance of these policies and standards will further enhance the development level of the steel structure industry.
(5) International market expansion: The technology and quality of China’s steel structure industry have gained international recognition, and more and more Chinese steel structure companies have begun to expand to overseas markets. Especially driven by the “Belt and Road” initiative, Chinese steel structure companies have the opportunity to participate in infrastructure construction and industrial projects around the world, and have broad market prospects.